Beaufort Folding Door System
Versatile and flexible – the market leading Beaufort aluminium folding door system is available in a wide range of configurations to create the look you desire. Multiple doors can be combined with open-in or open-out options, in a variety of styles to create a wide expanse of opening. The narrow profile ensures that maximum glazing is achieved, flooding rooms with light.
Combining high security hinges and locking mechanisms with a unique high strength roller designs, the Beaufort aluminium folding door system provides the security and reliability demanded in high traffic applications. Doors can be manufactured to replace whole walls and a full range of colours are available, including single or dual aspect. Anodised finishes are also available with marine grade guarantees on request.
Beaufort Folding Doors – Design Features
- Internally beaded with a softline or square detail to all external doors and panels
- Chamfered and square bead options
- Four stainless steel wheels ensures smooth and consistent operation
- Unique, flush line pop-out handle that allows maximum door opening and square stacking panels
- Low threshold option which can be configured to achieve DDA and Part M compliance
- Certified under Secured by Design scheme
Beaufort Folding Door – Options
- Doors and panels can be used in a variety of configurations, style and design
- All configurations are available in both open-in and open-out options
- Full range of bespoke hardware available
- Glazing sizing range of 28mm – 44mm
- Available in single or dual colour option, polyester power coating and anodised finishes
Beaufort Folding Door – Configurations
- The Beaufort folding door system is available in a wide range of configurations.
- Panels can be stacked inside or outside, to the left or right, or split stacked on both sides.
Let us give you a free no obligation quote for your next aluminium framed project.