Schuco ASS80FD Bifold Door System
The Schuco ASS80FD system has insulation inserts making this aluminium bifolding door one of the most thermally efficient door on the market. With a smooth and almost effortless opening a closing and positive secure lock we cannot recommend this system high enough.
With the Schuco ASS 80 FD.HI Aluminium Bi-Folding Sliding Door, Schüco is offering a unique folding/sliding system, which achieves a Uf value of down to 1.7 W/m²K and a Uw value <1.3 W/m²K. The requirements of EnEV 2009 are therefore fulfilled with ease. The outstanding Uf values are achieved as a result of extending the insulation zone, integrating a centre gasket in the outer frame and using glazing rebate insulation.
- Uw values below 1.3 W/m²K
- Basic depth of 80 mm
- Narrow face widths of 112 mm (outside view of a standard fold)
- Schüco AWS 70 BS.HI window vent can be integrated in the folding vent as a turn/tilt vent
- Outstanding weathertightness due to the gasket in the vent frame and an additional second sealing level in the insulating bar of the vent
- Units can be fabricated with a continuous outer frame or with a flush, thermally insulated threshold profile for easy access.
- With a width of 1.2 m, vent heights of up to 3.0 m are possible
- The bifold system offers a wide choice of styles
- The bifold system has insulation inserts and additional sealing gaskets maintaining the thermal break throughout the frame and door sash.
- Stainless steel wheels engineered to open the doors smoothly with tracking clearing built into the wheels.
Large area aluminium systems can be installed in a minimal space in both commercial and private building projects using the highly thermally insulated folding/sliding door system.