Schuco ASS77PD Patio Door System
The Schuco ASS77PD.SI sliding patio door system makes large-scale sliding systems with maximum transparency possible. Slender profile face widths and outstanding thermal insulation win over architects and clients.
Insulated sliding patio doors
The Panorama design of the Schuco ASS77PD.SI door system is distinguished by its minimal profile face widths in the centre section and an outer frame concealed in the attachment to the building structure. Aside from the design, the system boasts outstanding thermal insulation with a Uw and value < 0.8 W/m²K and excellent system features. Profile-integrated drive and lock technology maximises user comfort.
Ideal for high-end residential and commercial buildings
The ASS77PD is a range of motorised, ‘panoramic’ sliding doors offering varying levels of thermal insulation. Able to accommodate very wide openings with two, three or four leaves each up to 3.2 metres wide and 3.5 metres high, these premium doors are ideal for high-end residential and commercial buildings.
Elegant sliding patio doors
A key feature of all versions of the doors is the minimal profile face widths of the central meeting stiles (30 mm) and the fact that the outer frame (200 mm deep) is completely concealed in the building structure on all four sides. This not only makes the doors appear supremely elegant, but also maximises the area of clear glass, thus allowing the maximum amount of light transparency.
An innovative design feature sees the track forming part of the sliding door leaf, with the rollers integrated into the sill profile. This allows the threshold to be completely flush and ensures safe and easy access by obviating the possibility of tripping. Glazing from 26 mm to 60 mm allows double- or triple-glazed units for optimum thermal insulation values (as low as 0.8 W/m2K on the .SI version).
All versions of the Schuco ASS 77 PD sliding door are operated without the need for handles by low-noise, profile-integrated electronic drive-and-lock technology. Vents weighing up to 500 kg can be opened or closed effortlessly at the touch of a button and the electronic drive itself may be activated by an integral switch, an external wall-mounted switch or centrally via a whole-building management system.
The Schueco ASS77PD.NI, a non-insulated aluminium version for internal use. The ASS77PD.HI, a highly insulated aluminium version and ASS77PD.SI a super insulated version which will be made from an innovative frame material are also available.
Schuco ASS77PD sliding patio doors – Features and benefits
- – Maximum transparency and light penetration thanks to face widths from just 30 mm in the centre section and a concealed outer frame
- Outstanding thermal insulation with combined with excellent system features
- Wide range of designs based on a double track outer frame for greater design freedom
- Innovative track solution for large vent loads of up to 500 kg
- Glass thicknesses of up to 60 mm can be used
- New, handle-free design solution with clean lines
- New concealed pro drive and locking system fully integrated
- Fast, silent and convenient opening and closing at the touch of a button using an external control panel
- Can be connected to Fingerprint system or radio control