Beaufort BSC94 Patio Doors
The BSC94 aluminium sliding door is a multi-configuration in-line system that allows you to specify and design the most suitable solution for your project. The system is available with fixed lights or sliding doors, as well as single, double and triple track options. Outstanding thermal performance and the highest quality fittings ensure reliable and comfortable operation.
This flexible sliding door system offers specifiers a range of configurations and options to deliver the most suitable solution for your project. In-line and Lift and Slide options, multiple track configurations, an extensive range of hardware and a range of door styles, colours and finishes provide the flexibility and performance that designers are looking for when specifying entrance solutions. Anodised finishes are also available with marine grade guarantees on request.
Blyweert Beaufort Sliding Doors – Design Features
- Three chamber inline slide or lift and slide system
- Up to six sliding configurations
- Available in Single, Double and Triple track options
- Thermally enhanced extrusions incorporating glass fibre reinforced polyamide strips
- Robust and durable design allowing up to 200kg panel weight inline sliding and 400kg in a list and slide configuration
- Certified under Secured by Design scheme
Blyweert Beaufort Patio Doors – Options
- Accepts 20mm – 31mm Double Glazed Units
- Inline or Lift and Slide
- Single, Double or Triple Track options
- Available in single or dual colour option, polyester powder coating and anodised finishes
- Complete range of hardware and security features